Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SoMe FuN SuNdAy PiCs

These are just a few pictures that we took before church on Sunday for Crazy Grandma. These are the dresses that she bought Ally and Gracie and we never got pictures when she was here.

We tried to have Lily join in the fun. She did okay for a couple.....
then she was not so into it anymore!!!

5 comments:

Birch Family said...

love the pictures
just wanted to ask you if you wanted to do a scentsy party ad get free stuff?

Tanielle said...

Cute, cute dresses!!!! Can't wait for your visit!! You ARE still planning on it say around the 17th or so?!? Uncles your Bob..again!

The Sharp Family said...

I love the dresses!!! They are so cute.

Kurt and Julie said...

Dang Shell your girls are so stinking cute! Hope you are doing well! Have a great day!

The Lane Family said...

I love the dresses they are just adorable. I wonder if they come in other colors??? Where did your mom get them???

The picturs with Lily are two funny. All is well with Ally and then the world falls apart :)