Friday, September 11, 2009

FoUr WeEkS of FuN!!!! (Part ONE - Grandma's Visit)

Yes, I know that this has been a while but I still had a lot of fun pictures that I wanted to share.....so here they are:

There was a lot of this while Grandma was around.

I can't believe that Grandma got them both to smile for the picture....nevermind that they look a little homeless with their lovely hair.....o-well!

We ate A LOT of popsicles since it was so blasted hot!

This picture is so funny! Ally was trying to keep a hold of her when they were picking flowers with Grandma.
My girls are obsessed with picking flowers.


We gave Lily her first bath in the sink and the girls thought that it was so fun to watch.

There is always a lot of dancing, but they really step it up when Grandma is here!

Aunt Gretchen sent the girls these Littlest Pet Shop puzzles and I think Ally did them over and over for days. She loves puzzles.

We made raspberry jam with Grandma and Ally loved to help.

This is my favorite....she was posing for Grandma when she was trying the jam for us! She is quite the wierdo sometimes!


Of course Gracie had to help too.....Grandma was supervising and she was just going to town testing each container.

We got a lot of food cooked for us and had to have A LOT of picnics.


1 comments:

Tanielle said...

Too blasted cute!! Send some of that jam my way...YUMMO!!! Uncles your Bob!