Gracie is not the most cooperative when it comes to taking pictures. She does not like to pose or smile if it is not her idea. She is slightly rotten! We did finally get some very cute and some really rotten pictures of her. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those turned out so cute! I love them! Its so nice to know that Taylor isn't the only one that is rotten and does things they way she wants it done! Hope you guys are doing great. Take care!
i love those! i think i like her little stinker face one the most though. its so gracie. :)
Smooshy face is the best!!
I love the pictures Gracie is just so cute and her brown eyes are beautiful!! I have a sneaky feeling that Kaylee and Gracie will have a lot in common :)
Those pics turned out adorable--great job! she is such a photogenic little stinker!
cute pictures I can't believe that she is 2! Crazy. Hope all is well with you guys.
Too stinkin' cute!! Oh the mischief our little ones will get into!! Uncles your Bob!
Post a Comment