Yay!! I am finally all caught up on my posts! Well, almost, I just have to finish Gracie's 2 year pictures, but other than that I finally did it!
Jordan's sister Heather came to visit over Labor Day and we had a lot of fun seeing her. We went to the park with her and Jordan's parents. The girls had a ton of fun. Heather took lots of fun pictures and I was to lazy to get my camera out.
They of course had to gather lots of rocks and poor Grandpa got to hold and look at them all.

Can you tell that she kinda like her daddy! I love this picture.





Lily just slept.

Our first picture as a family of five.

Then we went to Arctic Circle and had lunch and ice cream.


I think that she kinda likes him too!

That night we went to Jordan's parents for pizza and Heather took some pictures of Lily.

Yesterday was Ally's first day of dance (for the second time) and this time she did awesome. She was a little shy at first but then she warmed up and listened and did great! The only problem was that when they had their tap shoes on she slipped and hit her nose and made it bleed so she was not so happy, but she got over it and was sad when we had to leave.


Gracie wanted a picture of her dancing too. She is so good! When we were at dance she watched pretty good and then when Ally came to change into her tap shoes Gracie wanted to wear Ally's ballet shoes and I told her that she could. As soon as she got them on she started heading to the dance floor and I told her that she had to dance by me and she started sobbing and she cried until Ally was done because she wanted to dance with Ally not by mommy. It was really cute and sad at the same time.

I tried to get some pictures of Lily yesterday because she looked cute and my mom and sister keep whining because they have not seen new pictures for a while, but by time I had a minute to take pictures she was not happy with me so I had to have them with the bink. Poor third child does not get as many pictures as the other ones because I am so much busier now, and she is already growing too fast!


I had to take these the other day because Lily was falling asleep in the weirdest positions. They did not look very comfy but she slept for a long time like that.

3 comments:
Seriously too stinkin' cute!!!! Glad dance went better for Ally, I was wondering. Poor little Gracie, that is way too cute!! I can't wait for birthday time when you and the little munchkins will come to visit!:-)
Uncles your Bob!
did you ever think in high school that we would be blessed with three sweet loving cute girls?
I love the picture of Ally in her dance outfit and the one of Gracie and Jordon is just precious.
Lily is so cute and I love how she can just fall asleep, so precious.
You have a beautiful family!!
Post a Comment