Grandma was here for a couple of days with Camielle and the boys.
Mom bought all the kids these rockets. I do not think that she thought she would be their target! They had sooo much fun chasing Grandma and getting her with their rockets.

Don't worry...she got them too!

After playing and running with them in the heat, Grandma decided to go for a swim.....with her clothes on! The kids thought that she was funny and had fun splashing and playing with her in the pool.

Before she left we decided to take all the kids to the zoo. It was a beautiful day and the kids loved seeing all the animals. We tried to get a picture of all of us. It is a little hard to get all of the kids looking in the same direction and smiling at the same time......we did not do to bad.


Ally and Porter thought that the lion head water fountain was the coolest thing. I think that all kids do, I remember I thought that when I was little too.


Grandma and the grandkids.

Lily just chilled at the zoo.

We miss Grandma like crazy when she leaves and Ally still will not stop asking when we get to see Crazy Grandma again.
While Aunt Mille was here we played, played, played, and ate. These four are so fun to just sit and watch play. We had to break up fights now and then, but hey, they are kids that is going to happen.
They were a little zoned on watching the movie but we wanted a picture of them together. Porter and Oakley are wearing their dinosaur pajama pants that I made them(and they actually fit! Woo Hoo!).

Wrestling with Dad is one of Ally and Gracie's favorite things. It was even better with four to beat him up! Oakley was not sure at first and then he had to join in.

We flew kites.

They are all looking at the camera!!


Then, being the good parents that we are, we let Ally and Porter play in the fire with sticks!

These two are so stinkin cute together (most of the time). I loved this picture.

We ate a TON of popsicles! They all had to sit on the steps every time they had one.




So every time that Camielle comes we have great intentions of getting some sort of project done, and it NEVER happens, but this time we actually did it!
I found this cute Christmas countdown calendar to make so we got all the stuff and actually made it. I am so happy with how they turned out and Ally can not wait to have it filled with treats.
This one is mine and Camielle's is the same except the binding on hers is green.
We were so glad that they came to see us and even though they were here for three weeks, it is never enough and we can not wait for them to come back!
2 comments:
Super cute pics of all my adorable nieces and nephews!!! Looks like tons of fun!
I love the countdown, very cute, and feel free to make me one!:-)
Uncles your Bob!
I love the picture especailly the one where you mom just climbed in with the kids, clothes and all.
I think it is so cute how well Porter and Ally get along. What about Gracie and Oakley???
The picture of Camille and Lily is precious!!
The calender is awesome!! My mom got Ruthan and I one like that when she was in England several years ago and we love it!!
Post a Comment