Monday, August 31, 2009

TwO!!!

Yesterday was Gracie's 2nd birthday. She was sooo excited all day. She just kept telling us that it was Gracie's birthday and that she was two. I know that everyone always says it but it is so true that they grow up so fast. It is crazy that she is two already, but she is so fun, okay, she is wild, but she makes me laugh so stinkin hard everyday!
We just had a couple of people over for cake, ice cream and presents. She knew exactly what to do with the presents and loved everything that she got and wanted to open it immediately.
This is the present that Ally picked out to give Gracie.
When we were shopping in Wal-Mart the other day Gracie saw it and loved it. When we told her to put it back and tell it bye-bye she sobbed, and I mean SOBBED!! Then she continued to cry for Pooh Bear through the rest of the store and all the way home. Ally and I snuck back and bought it for her when Jordan took her out to the car. Ally was so excited to give it to her because she knew that she was going to love it.

She has not put the bear down yet.

This was the cake that I made her. I made it while she was napping and Ally was watching me. When I was done outlining it in black she looked at it for a second and then told me that it looked kinda silly now! What a booger! I know that he was a little more orange that Pooh Bear is supposed to be, but Gracie still loved it and she did not think that it looked silly!

2 comments:

The Lane Family said...

Gracie is so cute and I LOVE the cake. You are like super mom Michelle, you have a new baby and still find time to make an adorable cake. I need to be more like you :)

My blog for some reason took about half of the people I had given permission to and removed them, but your Mom gave me your e-mail so you have permission again..sorry :(

Tanielle said...

Super cute cake, and even cuter Gracie!!! Oh how I miss those "wild" girls!!:-) COME VISIT!!! Happy Birthday Gracie!! Uncles your Bob!