I can not believe that my little brother is married!! He seems like he should still be the little boy with the spikey hair that I remember.
Him and Madilyn got married on Saturday, August 22, in Homer, Alaska. I was sad that I could not be there but they are planning on coming down here so that they can have and open house for all the family and Ally is so excited because she wants to see Aunt Madilyn's beautiful wedding dress.
The both looked so cute and Madilyn looked beautiful in her dress.
I am so happy for them....CONGRATS little bro and my new sister-in-law Madilyn, we can not wait to see you!
Him and Madilyn got married on Saturday, August 22, in Homer, Alaska. I was sad that I could not be there but they are planning on coming down here so that they can have and open house for all the family and Ally is so excited because she wants to see Aunt Madilyn's beautiful wedding dress.
The both looked so cute and Madilyn looked beautiful in her dress.
I am so happy for them....CONGRATS little bro and my new sister-in-law Madilyn, we can not wait to see you!
5 comments:
Oh my heck!!! Those are so cute!! It is definitely hard to believe he is married! I will call you in the next day or two!!:-) Uncles your Bob!
I really can't believe he is married! They are so cute together and look so happy!
Wow! I can't believe it either!!! Where does the time go?
That is crazy!! How old is he? I think we might be starting to get old:)
Thanks for putting the pictures up of the wedding. I remember the first time I met Shea and he was 14 maybe and now look at him..married. Time does fly.
Post a Comment