(This is for you Tani!)
I can not belive that Lily is 2 weeks old already but at the same time it seems like she has been here forever. Ally and Gracie still LOVE her soooooo much and kiss and hug her one hundred times a day and I could go all day without having to put her down. Too bad the house has to be cleaned, buns need wiped or changed, kids need fed, etc.
We had to take my mom to the airport to go home today so that really stinks but Camielle and her boys got here yesterday and are here for like three weeks so we still have a lot of fun to come.
2 Week Stats:
7lb 12.5 oz (she was 6lb 13oz when we left the hospital)
20 3/4 inches
Here are a few 2 week pictures and then I will try to get the ones of my mom's trip soon.
I can not belive that Lily is 2 weeks old already but at the same time it seems like she has been here forever. Ally and Gracie still LOVE her soooooo much and kiss and hug her one hundred times a day and I could go all day without having to put her down. Too bad the house has to be cleaned, buns need wiped or changed, kids need fed, etc.
We had to take my mom to the airport to go home today so that really stinks but Camielle and her boys got here yesterday and are here for like three weeks so we still have a lot of fun to come.
2 Week Stats:
7lb 12.5 oz (she was 6lb 13oz when we left the hospital)
20 3/4 inches
Here are a few 2 week pictures and then I will try to get the ones of my mom's trip soon.
5 comments:
She is so cute!!!! I can't believe that she's 2 weeks old already. Let me know if you need anything!
Take Care.
She is just so cute and I love the flower in her hair!! Ruthan told me that she thinks she looks a lot like Gracie!!
Have fun with Cammille!!
Wendi :)
She is beyond precious. I cannot wait to hold her and love on her (and the other two of course!!) Such a pretty baby.
YAy!!!!! She is beautiful!!! Oh how I need to hold her and snuggle her! What cute pics!!! Uncles your Bob!!!
Super cute little one.. sigh.. I miss how tiny they are.
Post a Comment