Thursday, July 30, 2009

ShE's HeRe!!!!

Lily Elaine High
7 lb. 3 oz.
19 inches
July 27, 2009
5:58 P.M.


We are soooo excited that she is finally here.
I went in Monday for a check-up and the Doctor said that I had some preclamysia so she was going to start me the next day. After she talked to the hospital they did not have room for me Tuesday, but they had room today so she said that she was going to start me right then so I called Jordan and had him head the three hours home from work. I was so not expecting it so I had just dropped my girls off at my Grandma Barnards house expecting to come back and get them in a couple of hours.......not exactly what happened! I chilled for a few hours in the hospital while they put the anitbiotics through me and waited for Jordan. Once he got there they broke my water and not to long after she was here! We are so happy and in love with her. Her are a few pics that we have so far.


One VERY proud daddy!

Me and Lily (lovely I know but you get what you get!)

I have a feeling that she is going to be sooooo much help! She absolutly LOVES her!

Gracie would sit and hold her all day if we would let her. Every time that she would walk into the hospital room she would want to "hold it!" the second that she walked in.

My 3 girls.....it is still sinking in that I have 3 kids now, but I love it!

They both thought that they needed to help me feed her.

My mom was not supposed to be here until Sunday but she couldn't stand it and surprised us and got here Tuesday night. I was soo surprised and happy to see her.

These are some pics when we got home and Ally and Gracie were in bed so it was just me, Lily and my mom so it was safe to put her down and take some pictures.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Congrats!! And what a beautiful name! I think I need to come visit! :) I hope you are doing well! And Ill talk to you soon!
Love you.
Kylee

Birch Family said...

wow she is a doll. three girls is great you will love every minute of it. good job and hope you are doing good.

Audra said...

Congratulations!! She's so adorable!

Jessica said...

She's really sweet. Congrats!!!

Tanielle said...

She is sooo beautiful!! Congrats to you all! I can't wait to come snuggle, and hold her!! Love you guys!

The Lane Family said...

Congrats!! Michelle and Jordan. I talked to your mom when she was Anchorage and getting ready to fly out and she told me she was going to surprise you!!

You have the cutest names for your girls and I just love Lily, so sweet!! She is so beautiful and I love her cute little cheeks!!

By the way you look AWESOME after having a baby. I look like death warmed over. Ruthan has a gift from both of us as soon as she gets over to give it to you.

She is beautiful!!

Linds said...

CONGRATS! Your girls are so beautiful! I hope everything went smoothly for ya!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable in those pics michelle. Call me when things settle down for you so I can come visit again. Have fun with your mom and sister when she gets here. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again Shell. She is adorable. I can't believe that you have 3 girls. How fun. I will come see you when things slow down since your mom came a little early. What a cool surprise. Have fun with your mom and sister and her boys. Take care.

The Sharp Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so excited for you! She is so beautiful! Take care!

Brittnee said...

Congrats you guys! She is sooooo adorable, I love those pictures of her! The girls look like they just love her. I'm so happy for you and i hope things aren't too crazy :)

shannon said...

Congratulations to all of you! She is beautiful and will be lots of fun. It looks like Ally and Gracie will be good babysitters. Love you, Uncle Randy and Aunt Shannon

Beth said...

Congrats!!! She is such a beautiful little girl and I love her name!