Thursday, October 15, 2009

SoMe RaNdOm FuN PiCtUrEs

Here are a few pictures from what we have been doing lately.

We made some halloween sugar cookies to take down the my aunts house. The girls were sooo excited to put the sprinkles on.


It is a really good thing that I put the sprinkles on the rest! Ally's cookies are on the right and boy did they have sprinkles on them!

Gracie had to try them and make sure that they tasted good.

Then I just had to take some pictures of Lily.




Lily had to get her 2 month shots...she was not so thrilled.

These are some pictures that I took at my aunt's house.

This is my new favorite picture of Lily.

Ally LOVES this baby!

Ally had to take a few pictures and she was so excited that she got her sneezing in this one.

2 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I can't believe how big Lily is getting. She is absolutely adorable! Take care!

The Lane Family said...

I love your girls they are just so cute and have the cutiest outfits!!!

Lily is adorable and I love her flower headband and the multi-colored bow and headband.