Tuesday, October 27, 2009

GrAcIe, BiRtHdAy, and EARRINGS!!!!

The other day Gracie was sitting on the cupboard and saw my camera and told me to take a picture of Gracie. Lately she likes to pose for me.

Then I got her to show me the signs that she does.
When she does any of them, she always has to do it with both hands but sometimes she can not get them to both do it so she makes us help her get the other one, it is pretty cute.
This is her favorite: HANG LOOSE
The other day I could hear her talking after her nap so I went in to get her and listened before I opened the door and she was telling her pooh bear hang loose and showing him on her fingers. She is a nut. When she saw me she got all embarassed.

I LOVE YOU

THUMBS UP

We also celebrated Jordan's 25th birthday this weekend since it is actually today and he is at work.
I just wrapped his presents in plain paper and let Ally decorate them. She was in heaven. Usually when it is my idea for her to draw it does not last very long, but this time she drew forever.
She looked very serious on the floor drawing.

They looked so good when they are done.

This was my favorite. I will describe it as best as I can.
Aunt Carly, Sunshine, Me holding Lily, above me is Uncle Adam swinging on a vine and Daddy in the tree. I think the other ones are her and Gracie.

Ally was sooo excited for Dad to open his presents, and she didn't even tell him anything that we got him.

Dad and his 3 girls! They love him soooo much and he is the best Daddy ever!

The other day when we were shopping I decided that it was time to get Lily's ears pierced. She did not hardly cry and she looks soooo cute! I tried to get pictures of them, but with her chubby cheeks I could not get both of them in the picture! I love it!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute costumes!! They are so cute. You are so creative.