Sunday, November 1, 2009

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN

We had such a fun halloween this year. Ally was really into it. I tried to get a picture of the three of them with their halloween shirts on but Gracie was not wanting a picture.

Ally loves to have pictures so I got a cute one of her and Lily.

She was a little excited to carve pumpkins!

Gracie had to show Lily what was going to be on her pumpkin.

Also they made sure that the pictures would fit....what nerds!

Dad carved all the pumpkins for us and he made them look great.

This is one of the few times that Gracie actually wore the witch hat that went with her costume.

The finished products.
Gracie's: Cat
Ally's: Silly Face
Lily's: Ghost

Ally wanted to be Tinkerbell so we made her a cute tutu and some wings to go over her dance leotard for her costume, she was so excited so I didn't think that she would care that it wasn't exactly Tinkerbell, but while I was gone she brought out the Peter Pan book and informed Jordan that Tinkerbell did not have green wings and that she had no pink on her, but she was okay having pink. She could be a fairy. They do not miss anything!




Once again Gracie was not wanting a picture, especially since I had just made her put the witch costume on kicking and screaming.

This is the one smiling picture of her being a witch.

This had to be the cutest flower that I have ever seen!


4 comments:

Heather said...

They are all so cute! I love flower Lily! And there is nothing wrong with being just a fairy instead of Tinkerbell. Man, those kids are smart!

~Heather

The Lane Family said...

It is amazing to me how smart these almost 4 year old's are getting. They notice all the details and are more than happy to point out things to you.

What cute pumpkins Daddy carved and I LOVE their fun costumes, even if Gracie was having none of it!!

Lily is quite a cute little flower!!

The Hunzikers said...

Your little family is just too cute. I love the costumes!!

Tanielle said...

Stinkin' cute kids!!!! What a fun Halloween, maybe I will eventually post about ours. How are the books going?!?hahaha Uncles your Bob!