I just thought that I would share some of the 6 month pictures that I took of Lily. Soory, there are just a few because I can never narrow it down! Once again I can't believe how fast she is growing. We absolutely love her!! She is such a happy baby and she loves to watch Ally and Gracie, and boy do they keep her VERY entertained!

4 comments:
She is sooo stinkin' cute!!! It's hard to believe she is 6 months, time flies! Cute, cute pictures!! Have a lovely, uncles your Bob!
Love the pic she is super cute. I it crazy that we will soon have our oldest in kindergarten. Where dose the time go?
I LOVE The pictures, you do a great job!!! As always her bow is adorable and her outfit is as well!!
She has the cutest smile and is that dark hair I see???
I can't believe that she is 6 months old already. It goes so fast. She is absolutely adorable! Hope you guys are doing good. Take care!
Post a Comment