Friday, January 15, 2010

SiLlY GiRlS

We had to try out the new air mattress/sleeping bags. The girls thought that they were so cool. We set them up in the living room to see how they were and then they had to sleep in them in their rooms for the next week. Here are some pictures of them being silly in their beds. (Yes, they look slightly homeless with their crazy hair, we were having a lazy day at home!)



Lily even had to get in on the fun.


Lily had kicked the sleeping bag off so Gracie was trying to get her legs back in.



Gracie was trying to give Lily a kiss but she was wiggling too much.

The other day I got my old doll clothes out of the shed for Ally to use for her dolls and in there was my old baby carrier. I totally forgot that I had it and Ally LOVES it! She tells me that she has to carry her baby in it because she won't stop crying and she has to get stuff done like when I had to use mine when Lily was little. She is so funny and she is totally my kid because she LOVES baby dolls and anything for them.

Gracie had to have her picture taken because I took one of Ally.


2 comments:

Tanielle said...

They are adorable for sure!!! Love those girls, and can't wait to see them! Love Ally's baby that is almost as big as her.:) Uncles you Bob!

The Lane Family said...

What fun and cute sleeping bags!! I love Gracie's hair and some of the expressions that Lily has about the whole process :) So fun!!

What a cute doll carrier that Ally has one it is darling!!