Lily is just growing to fast is all there is to it! I am kinda slow on getting these up but Lily has had a few of her first in the last month. She started rolling over in the first of December and now she is rolling across the house. She is also trying to get her knees under her which is so not good, I want her to be not able to move for a lot longer! She is so funny and loves to laugh at her crazy big sisters!!!
Here are some pictures of her eating some rice cereal for the first time. She was not so sure what to think. She eats it once in a while now but she is so messy!
3 comments:
How fun! I love the "first's" I can't believe that she is that big already though! She is so cute.
She is so cute, but you are right she is growing up way to fast!
She is so CUTE!! I love her face after the rice cereal...so funny!! My girls also LOVED the biter biscuits but I am with you what a mess!!
She is precious and growing so fast!!
Post a Comment