Okay, so I have been SERIOUSLY slacking lately. I did not think that it had been that long until I started uploading pictures and realized when they were from. OOPS! Well, things here are the same as usual. The girls are getting so excited for it to be warm so they can play outside. We have had a couple of nice days and they have wanted to be outside with Jordan the whole day. Anyways, here are a few things that we have been up to later.
Tanielle and her kids came for a visit in February and Gracie LOVED Kelton. She seriously laid on the floor looking at him like this for like a half hour, it was so cute.
Tanielle and her kids came for a visit in February and Gracie LOVED Kelton. She seriously laid on the floor looking at him like this for like a half hour, it was so cute.
5 comments:
Sooooo adorable!!!! I can't believe that picture of Lily sleeping like her crazy mother!:) Glad you posted about Jordan's truck too..haha! Have a good one Giraffy!
Wow a lot has happened! Good times though. I love the sleeping pictures! Hilarious!
Okay Michelle you have the cutest kids EVER!!! It was so fun to swing by and see new photos!!
The ones of Gracie sleeping are just so darn cute!!! I also like the ones of her and Tanielle's little boy..is that a hint she wants a brother???
What a fun idea for Valentine's Day..heart pancakes I will have to try that next year. The girls dresses are just adorable and so fun!!!
Finally the pictures of Miss Lilly are so cute and I cannot believe she is already crawling. You are right it is fun to see them crawl but then life really gets crazy!!
The new truck is awesome and I notice 4 doors so the WHOLE family can have adventures!!!
Okay Michelle, seriously, could your girls be any cuter??? You have got to teach me how to make all the bows and stuff.
sorry i've been slacking also with blogspot..
The pictures are SO adorable! I love that Gracie layed by Kelton just staring at him. And I agree, I think she does want a little brother! :) You guys look like you're doing wonderfully! I'm sorry we're not coming down there for Shea's birthday. I want to but we just can't swing it right now. Love and Miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment