This last week my Aunt Marie was visiting from California with her little girl Melissa. Melissa LOVES riding the horses at Grandpa and Grandma's house so my cousin Austin came down to give her a ride on "Skip". When she was done we thought we would see if either of my kids would ride.
Gracie was not so sure when we first put her on and just as her lip was getting poked out enough to start bawling they started walking around and then she just started giggling. I guess she decided that it was pretty fun.
Gracie was not so sure when we first put her on and just as her lip was getting poked out enough to start bawling they started walking around and then she just started giggling. I guess she decided that it was pretty fun.
3 comments:
Oh my heck...how cute!!! I miss these girls!!!! Uncles your Bob!!!
For all cuteness! Gracie looks like she couldnt be happier!
Gracie looks so cute, I love that she started giggling on the horse ride! At least Ally had fun picking the...flowers ;)
How are you feeling? We need to get together.
Post a Comment