We finally had a semi-nice weekend. It was windy so we thought that it would be a fun day to fly kites. The girls thought that it was fun. It just made me want it to be warm and springy all the time.
Monday, April 6, 2009
A taste of Spring
Posted by MiChElLe at 1:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh my adorable girls!!...and Jordan! What a fun day! We had a lot of snow on Saturday, and the soccer game was cancelled...not good!
I am alive, sorry! I keep missing you and am trying to be soooo good on my phone!:-) I'll call you SOON!!!
Uncles your Bob!!!!!!!!
That is soooo cute! What a perfect day for flying kites. The pictures are so fun... you can tell the girls (and Jordan) are having the time of their lives :) Hope that you're doing well, love ya!
aww...fun. i love ally's sunglass. she looks awesome in them.
Post a Comment