I have definitely decided that the holidays get so much funner the older the girls get. Ally was soooo excited this year to color Easter eggs and for the Easter Bunny to come.
After church we went to my Grandma Barnard's to eat Easter dinner. It was absolutely delicious! As you can see from Gracie's rotten faces she was okay before church, but once we got to my Grandma's she was fevered and felt like crap. She did not even get to fully enjoy the fantastic food. Once we got home and gave her medicine and put her to bed she slept for like 14 hours and is back to herself today.
7 comments:
Happy Easter to you guys! I agree with you...holidays are so much more fun with kids and the older they get and the more there are. They feed off of each other. I love it! I love the dresses. You did a great job on them. I need you to teach me how to make bows. I've tried but they just don't come out very well!
Such Cute Pictures Michelle! Your Girls are Adorable...And The Dresses you made them are so cute. And you look so cute in your pic. Are you excited to have another little girl?
Oh my heck!!!! My girls are sooo stinkin' cute! Those dresses are adorable, I am SOOOOO impressed! No prob on the Barbie thing...glad you are enjoying the songs!:-)
Have a wonderful night! Uncles your Bob!
P.S. your belly is so cute!!!!
Gracie's face is so funny in the one where you are holding her. As always, your girls look adorable, and so does your little belly.
You have the cutest girls and I Love how Gracie makes the funniest faces. Their Easter dresses are so adorable, once again I wish I had the talent you do for cute hair bows and sewing. I also love the easter egg dying I had intentions but it did not happen maybe next year!! You look awesome pregnant you just have the perfect pregnant belly I am jealous.
Your girls are so cute! I love the dresses and Gracie's cheese grins are hilarious. You look beautiful too. Take care!
Abby was looking at this with me and saw what barbie Ally got, she LOVES that Barbie...now I too have the songs in my head :)
Post a Comment