Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mini Vacation to Aunt Tani's

This last week the girls and I decided to go for a little vacation and see Tani and her family. Ally has been dying to go see Jaidee so she could hardly wait to get there. We mostly hung out and talked and watched our four crazy girls dance and play together.


We decided to go to a cute little farm that they have there. Seriously you are driving though the city and all the sudden there is a farm....crazy, but it was so much fun and the weather was perfect.

We started out with a picnic (courtesy of Wendy's). Ally and Jaidee could hardly finish their lunch because they were so excited to go feed the ducks.

Once lunch was done they were off!



Gracie and Ashllyn chilled in their strollers and watched the ducks. Gracie tried to throw the food but it would not go quite far enough so she was good to just sit and watch.


Then we went to see the rest of the animals. This was one of the big pigs that they had and Gracie thought it was pretty cool. They also had cows, goats, chickens, turkeys and horses.

We finished up by going on a tractor ride all around the farm.

These were looks we got a lot from our girls. They had soooooo much fun together. When we went to leave Ally told me that she wanted to live at Jaidee's house forever!

Usually Tani and I have all these great ideas of what project we could do but end up talking and watching our crazy kids instead. This time we were so good and we actually did a project and I think that they turned out so cute!! My living room is so happy with some new decor. Thanks for all the fun Tani!!!

Oh, and one last picture (Tani, I told you that I was going to post this one)!!!! I just love howe she cleans the fish tank!!!! I don't blame her becasue it seriously stinks!!
Thanks again for all the fun, we will come back soon!!!


4 comments:

Tanielle said...

It was indeed a blast!!! Thanks for the fun! Uncles your Bob!!!

Love ya!

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

GOOD TIMES!! Where does she live? A little mini vacation or at least some camping sounds fabulous!

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Looks like you had fun. Where does she live, because the weather looks a lot better than here. I thought she lived in West Jordan, but I just got back from there and it rained the whole time:)

The Lane Family said...

What a fun trip and I love the picture of her changing the fish tank. I am also so jealous of have crafty you guys are. Michelle your house is so beautiful and fun and I am lucky if I get the pictures hung on the wall straight!!