Tuesday, May 12, 2009

WeEkEnD AdVeNtUrEs.......

We have been waiting to have a nice weekend so that we could start our outside projects, and one finally came!! YAY!! Priority #1 had to be the sandbox that we promised we would build since they were playing in a lovely dirt, rock and weed pile. Ally was so excited.
They played while we worked of course.


This is Ally showing Gracie the big ol' worm that she found and was playing with. Gracie said that it was "Yucky!" Ally thought that it was really cool until she squished it and the guts were all over her hands. Then she decided that she did not like that and didn't want to play with worms anymore.

This is the BEFORE of the sandbox. (lovely little planter....not!)


These are just a few cute pictures that I took of Gracie while we were outside.





Then we had to draw for a while too.



That night we told Ally that she could have a pizza party and watch a movie. She was so excited all day and she kept asking when it was time for a pizza party. I let her pick the movie and she picked The Grinch.....she loves this show, so we had to go dig it out of the Christmas boxes.
I wish that I could get it on video, but Gracie does the cutest "the, the, The Grinch!" I love it! Now that is the only movie that we watch so it may have to disappear so that I can get Christmas out of my head since it is only MAY!

Gracie was not about to smile she was way to busy eating her pizza.


Ally was trying to help her Dad get the sandbox finished so that she could play....she could hardly wait.


As soon as Jordan was done they did not leave it until we made them go in so they could have a bath! This is the best AFTER picture that I have right now since they would not leave it.





As you can see she was filthy and she was LOVING it!

Ally had to make sand angels in it as well!

We had lots of fun and hopefully this weekend will be nice so that we can start the next project.

4 comments:

Tanielle said...

How stinkin' fun!!!! They are soooo cute, and love the sandbox...sand angels? That is awesome, lets NOT teach that one to my girls!!:-) Love the pics, and thanks for posting again!!!!! Get rid of that last post!:-)

Uncle's your Bob!

Jessica said...

Your girls are so darn cute!!! Looks like you guys are having fun.

The Lane Family said...

How fun and your girls are so cute!!! I love the andbox!!

Tanielle said...

Sooooo cute!!! Love your background! NOW...go update, and share some of the Alaska photos!!! And isn't it nice I am ONLY 20 weeks behind you...soooo not fair! Uncles your BOB!:-)