ALASKA TRIP : PART I
Graduation and Grandma and Grandpa's House
***WARNING!!!! There is a ton of pictures and even more to come so enjoy!***
Me and the girls took a trip to Alaska for my little brother's graduation. We had a ton of fun.
Me, Gracie, Ally, Uncle Shea and Aunt Madilyn at graduation.

Mom and her baby boy.

Shea, Lynn and Mom
Gracie also LOVED grandma's dog Chevy!
I am not so sure that she is really my daughter because she loves small dogs and cats. She even kisses them.....GROSS!!! That definately has to come from her dad!!

Gracie was being rotten and thought that she needed to eat on the cupboard, and of course Grandma thought that she was hilarious.

Crazy Grandma thought that it would be fun for the girls to help her give Chevy a bath. They thought that that was cool. I still think that she is a little crazy!

Ally likes to look at animals rather than holding them or anything, but she really liked Chevy and not too long after we had been there she got really brave and started carrying Chevy around. After that I don't think that she ever left her alone again when Chevy was at home with us! The poor dog could not get away from these two crazy girls! The only peace that she had was when Grandpa would take her to the beach with him and Suzie in the truck!

This is just Gracie's typical look that she gives you when she is being naughty or teasing you. I just thought that it was a cute picture. It really describes how rotten she is.

We went to the beach just about every day, sometimes twice a day. I think that Ally could live there. We found some buckets so that they could collect shells and rocks in. We collected about a billion shells when it was all said and done.

Ally had a lot of fun burying Grandpa, but I think that he was having just as much fun!


Then Ally had to build her own fire....at least I think that is what it was, you never know with her.


We also went to another beach to look for starfish. Ally and Gracie thought that they were gross and would not get near them or touch them the first time we went. They thought it was gross that Grandma was picking them up and throwing them back in the water.


The next time that we went was totally different. Ally would not leave until she had thrown all of them back in. Gracie still thought that they were gross. We actually saved two to dry for they girls. They are purple. They are pretty cool looking.



Some of the wildlife that we saw in Grandma and Grandpa's yard.
These are Grandma's favorite, Sand Hill Cranes.

And of course moose. We saw one walking in her yard almost every day. I loved it!

Just before I took this picture Ally grabbed Grandma's face and told her that she was going to miss her so much when she went home.
Ally LOVES Crazy Grandma!

This is Grandma and Grandpa's new boat that they got just before we got there. One of the days Grandma, Aunt Madilyn, me, Ally and Gracie took it out to try and find otters and let Ally fish.

Grandma bought a Barbie fishing pole for the girls to use on the boat. Ally fished off her deck for like two whole days before we went on the boat. She was is heaven and she said that she even caught fish!

Aunt Madilyn was trying to teach Ally how to fish. Then she got her to call the fish. It was sooo cute, she just kept saying, "Here fishy fishy fishy!" Then they thought that the fish needed sung to so Ally sang them Frosty the Snowman. What fish would not come to that!

She was very serious about catching a fish.

Then Gracie tried and she was just about as successful.


Then the girls had to help Grandma drive.

This was some of the wildlife that we saw on Grandma's boat.
Ally's favorite Otters.

And now one of her new favorites Puffins. I think that they are such cute birds.
I will post part II soon.
4 comments:
WooHoo!!!! You posted!! Why am I up at this hour?...to laugh my head off at Ally singing Frosty the snowman to the fish. I am still laughing, what a cutie!!! Love all the pictures and am so jealous, oh how I need to live on the beach! Gorgeous! Can't wait for more photos!!! Uncles your Bob!
How fun! I think it's hilarious that in the picture of Ally and Madilyn that Madilyn is wearing shorts and a coat. =) haha. But the girls look like they had tons of fun!
Oh my gosh!!! What a beautiful place! Does your mom live right on the beach?! That looks like a FUN adventure. I love the pictures of all the wildlife, I bet you and the girls had a blast :)
Michelle, I am so jealous we have got to go up and visit because I know Aidan and the girls would have so much fun just like Ally and Gracie. I love the picture of Ally fishing she is one serious girl and Shea and Madilyn look really cute together.
I also cannot believe how much beard my dad has and how white it is, that must be from all of the stress we gave him while growing up :)
I also like their new boat and now I really need to visit!! Thanks for posting such great pictures and I look forward to more!!
Post a Comment