Monday, February 2, 2009

A FeW FuN PiCs

I know that I have been horrible about updating, so here you go Tani! We have not been very exciting lately and everywhere that we have been I have forgotten my camera. Mostly we have just chilled since Christmas and played with all the new toys and babies. Right now my mom, Lynn and brother Shea are here for a visit so we are having lots of fun and will have lots of pics to post as soon as it calms down here.
But for now I had to show a few pics of Ally the other night when she decided that she was a doctor. Apparently her baby was sick so she had to go to the doctor. That is a wet wipe that she used as a scrub cap. I love the imagination that this child has!





Oh, and I guess that there is one more exciting thing that has happened. We are going to have baby #3! I am due August 7th and we are very excited!


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are such a nerd...nothing exciting just a new little High baby coming in August ☺ YAY! What a cute little ultrasound picture - he/she actually looks like a baby and not just a little peanut.

Tell Dr. Ally that she is a big goober! I love how creative she is.

Enjoy your chaos!

Luv ya ♥

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Wow, baby number three! That is exciting! Are you hoping for a boy this time? I bet you are the greatest mom!

Cederberg Family said...

Congrats!!! Gary and I are very excited for you guys! We are only 7 weeks apart! How fun! So much for trying to catch up to you!

Tanielle said...

YAY! We are so excited for you guys. You sure are good at keeping it a secret, you were even at my house and I didn't have any idea! Congrats we love you guys! Ally is too, too cute!

Anonymous said...

You crack me up...here are some cute pics of Ally and BAM...You are preggers! I love it! LOL Congrats to you and your lil family on the new edition! Can't wait to see you! Hopefully ASAP. Talk to you soon
Love you!

The Sharp Family said...

Ally is so stinkin cute! I love the doctors hat! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! That is so exciting that you are pregnant!

The Sharp Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting, and I'm so happy for you guys!

Fab Five said...

How fun!!! Congrats! That's one of the best ultrasound pictures I have ever seen!!! Hope all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congrats again. That's exciting for you guys. You are gonna be one busy girl. Hope you are feeling better. Take care.

Brittnee said...

YAY! Shell I'm so excited for you and Jordan, that's awesome. I'm kinda scared for #3 I hope I can be ready when that time comes:) I hope that you're feeling okay.
Ally is so funny, that's quite the imagination. Take care.

The Himmerich's said...

congraats crazy lady! i am excited for you!

Audra said...

Oh YAY! Congrats!!

The Hunzikers said...

OKay, why has NO ONE told me this???!!!!!!! Congratulations!