Monday, February 23, 2009

Ally's 3Yr Pics.....FINALLY

So I have been very slow at getting Ally's 3 year pictures taken but we finally got it done. It makes me sad and happy to see how big she is getting. She is looking and acting so old, but she is so fun! Here are just a few of my favorites:


She had to try a few of her own poses...I hit on a day that she was wanting her pictures taken.

Then of course I had to put in some of her silly poses that she was doing for me.

At this point she was no longer cooperating and just wanted to be done so she refused to smile!


9 comments:

Heather said...

The third one is my favorite! I cant believe how fast they grow up.

Audra said...

Those are adorable! She's growing up so fast!

Tanielle said...

My girl is so stinkin' cute!!! Uncles your Bob...your beanbags are in the mail!

Brittnee said...

Cute "big girl" She does really well for the camera...lots of smiles!

Fab Five said...

I love the last one! She's so cute- what a cheeser!!!

Anonymous said...

SO cute. I love them. She is so big. She will be a big help with th new baby when it gets here.

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

She is such a strikingly beautiful little girl--and a fun personality to boot! Great job on the photos and a very late congrats on your pregnancy too. I think I am due some time between early and mid august, so yep we are really close.

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

She is such a strikingly beautiful little girl--and a fun personality to boot! Great job on the photos and a very late congrats on your pregnancy too. I think I am due some time between early and mid august, so yep we are really close.

Tanielle said...

I gave you an award!!!! Uncles your Bob!