Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ally's New Do & Gracie's Battle Wound

We decided that since Aunt Mille was here that Ally needed a haircut and I thought that since her hair grows so fast that it would be cute to cut it short. She thought that was a good idea because it would look like her cousin Jaidee's. She was so excited to have it cut but by the end she was getting a little wiggly.

Can you tell that she loves the hair and thinks that she is so cute!!

Gracie had to pose for the pictures too!

This is Gracie's latest battle wound. Her and Ally were of course fighting over a toy and Ally pushed her so she hit the window seal. When we picked her up she was not crying any different than usual so I just thought she was fine and then I noticed that there was blood in her hair. Now, since Camielle was here and she is so not good with blood, I was afraid that I was going to have her pass out on me and then that would just add to the fun, but she was so tough I even got her to look at the cut so that we could see if it was deep enough that we needed to take her in. After we talked to her husband and we got it to stop bleeding we decided that it was fine. Then the rest of the day Gracie just acted like there was nothing wrong and she was back to her rotten self. She is so stinkin tough because that had to hurt! Oh, and of course Gracie did this like two days before she was supposed to go in for her 18 month check up. This kid always has a cut, huge bruise or a black eye before we go to the doctor! Seriously!!

5 comments:

Audra said...

Ally's hair is so stinkin cute! It's always nerve-wracking when our kids have battle wounds when we take them to the doctor. I'm always afraid I'm going to be grilled on what I do them. :) Good thing kids are so tough.

Anonymous said...

Her hair is so cute. I love it. I wish Jaylee's has a shape to it. It looks like a mullet if I don't have it up in pig tails. It's cute though. And ouch for poor little Gracie.

Tanielle said...

So, so, soooo cute!!! Tell her Tani and Uncle Chaddy love it. And Jaidee is thrilled to have same, same hair! Uncles your Bob!

Amy Jo said...

its adorable! i mean the hair, not that cut on your daughter's head. haha. though, thats a great picture too shell! =]

The Lane Family said...

Her hair is so cute and she is such a beautiful little girl. I think Gracie is so sweet as well and I am sorry that she has a new wound!! It has been awhile since I have seen your blog because Jim lost all of my bookmarks. Thanks for commenting so I can be back in touch!!