Monday, March 16, 2009

Aunt Mille, Porter and Oakley came for a visit.....

So for the past month we have had visitors on and off the whole time and it has been sooooo much fun!!! We are a little lonely now that they are all gone and we are back to just us.
For the first part of Camielle's vacation my mom and Lynn were still here so we were all able to hang out and play with the kids. This was our attempt at Grandpa and Grandma with our kids....we tried!


Camielle found these cute Alaska Gators shirts for Ally and Porter to wear and surprise Grandma. They looked so cute!!

For my birthday Ally helped Aunt Mille make me some birthday muffins. She was so excited! I think that she told me Happy Birthday a million times that day.

Then later on in the day Camielle had the kids help with a birthday party where they gave me the gifts that they picked out for me. Ally chose a Strawberry Shortcake notebook and Ariel pen ( I think that they were more for her!) Porter gave me a bunny box that he said that I needed to put jelly beans in and then they also gave me a rubber frog. They were so excited.

Oakley was not sure what we were doing and why we put this wierd hat on him.

Then we play a little pin the tail on the donkey and Gracie thought that was a lot of fun.

And of course the kids had to dance and play with the balloons.

Is he not the cutest?!

The kids all in their cute matching jammies.

I loved snuggling with this "little" dude.

This was the night before they all left so we had to show off all the dancing skills again......can you tell that they dance a lot? We had so much fun and can't wait until we get to see them again.


6 comments:

Tanielle said...

O.K. they are all so stinkin cute!!! What a bunch of munchkins!

Cheerio and Uncles your Bob!!!

Amy Jo said...

ok, i am in LOVE with oakley. he is so cute! looks like you guys had fun! i can't wait to be home for the summer so i get to see you all!

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures!! I wish I could have seen them when they were here!! And Thanks for the comment on my cake, it is so fun making cakes! I love it!

The Hunzikers said...

How fun!! What a cute bunch of darling kids!

Brittnee said...

How cute! I bet it was so fun to have your sis in town, her kids are too cute. Happy late Birthday, I hope you didn't get too crazy with pin the tail on the donkey:) what a fun party.
Take care

Ally's hair is soooo cute!

The Lane Family said...

Happy Be-lated birthday and I am sorry that my Dad had to be such a silly man, that is just how he is!!