Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Visit from Crazy Grandma, Grandpa Lynn and Uncle Shea

The past couple of weeks have been so fun because my mom, Lynn and Shea came for a visit. Of course my girls were sooooo excited for them to come. It took Gracie a minute to warm up to Grandpa and Uncle Shea because she was only nine months the last time we saw them in Alaska. It did not take long though and by the end of the trip she was attached.

The first thing that we did when they got here was go to my cousin Travis' baptism. Then we did so much other fun stuff.

We of course had to start off with pictures.


Me and my "little" bro.

Gracie enjoyed some of Grandma's Pepsi.



Ally and Grandma colored pictures.


Ally made early Valentine's cookies.

Gracie would stand with this dog in her hands and wait for Grandpa to pick her up and then she would just sit on his lap and make the dog sing over and over and over. She thought that she was the best.

Gracie stood on her head a lot!

Both of the girls showed Grandma their dancing skills....a lot!

These are the puppies that Grandma gave both the girls when she got here. Ally thought that was the coolest because they look just like Grandma's dog Zoe. Gracie's has to go everywhere with her.


Can you tell that she loves it?!


Uncle Shea and Gracie were quite the buddies.

Then we had to send Grandpa and Uncle Shea home and Grandma got to stay for a few more days. The girls were not happy to see them go.



We tried to get a decent picture of all of us and if you can not tell, Gracie is not the best at posing for pictures....she really needs to learn it would make my life much easier!

The girls thought that it was so fun to wear Grandma's shoes around.

And of course Gracie had to try standing on her head on one foot! What a nerd!

We also played a lot of Ring Around the Rosie. This is Gracie's favorite thing and she could just do it over and over.

These are defiantly classic pictures of Ally trying to put Gracie's shoes on. We have the same thing of Camielle trying to put my shoes on and me trying to put Shea's on....I love it!!


Eventually I think that she actually got them on!

Gracie loves pizza!

The kid can eat like two slices of pizza. She is an eating machine.

Of course they had to dance some more. This is a many times a day activity.





These two had so much fun! They loved having Crazy Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Shea here. They were not very excited to see any of them go home. On the way home, I don't even think that we made it out of the airport parking lot before my car looked like this!
Now we are back to normal for a little while at least. We are gearing up for Grandma and Grandpa to come back for a few more days because Lynn's mom passed away on Sunday. Then Camielle and her boys will be here on Tuesday!!! YAY!!! I am not sure what we are going to do after everyone leaves.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun ☺ We were sad that we could not join in the craziness and see everyone too. No worries though...the boys and I will be there soon to create our own chaos!

You did not mention Ally and the shoes...so cute. I remember the exact pictures you are talking about. How funny. Your girls look as cute as ever...

Did I mention I am excited to see you guys soon ☺

Luv ya ♥

Tanielle said...

Oh...so cute ! It looks like everyone had a blast. How lucky for you to be able to spend time with them, and then get Camielle and her little cuties too! Uncles your Bob! P.S. I am sending you 50 beanbags!:)

Fab Five said...

Your girls are so cute together!!! You can really tell Gracie looks up to her big sister!

Brittnee said...

I love the pics of your girls dancing and of Gracie standing on her head ! It's funny because I have a lot of pictures that look just like those...I wonder why :) Girls are FUN!

Tanielle said...

Uncles your Bob...I tagged you on my blog!!! P.S. Hunter Dan...A.K.A....Urban Hunter...says smelly is a loser.