Monday, January 5, 2009

Our Christmas

So we had a fantastic Christmas. The girls had so much fun. They were both so excited. Of course the whole month was full of fun and parties. We had Ally's birthday and lots of family get togethers. And the fun continued into Christmas with breakfast and more presents at Jordan's parents house and then lunch/dinner at his Grandparents later. We had so much fun! Here is a little re-cap in pictures.

Ally had to lick the beaters after we made the cookies! Smart girl!

The Sunday before Christmas we always have our Draper/Robinson family Christmas party and it is always so much fun.


This is my little cousin Ashllyn. Her and Gracie had matching shirts to wear and I did not even get a picture of them together. In the picture she had found a cookie and was so excited to be eating it.



This was opening our jammies on Christmas eve. Ally was so excited to get to open one present.

She loved hers too!


Ally was so happy because Santa brought "just the doll she wanted!"

She was still a little tired!

Then she woke up a little and realized what Santa had brought her.



The new babies had to watch us open all the presents. I think at one point we had to stop because they were being naughty and fighting!



Gracie got some new shoes and she LOVES shoes so we had to put them on over her jammies! She is so silly!

Gracie was and still is in love with the bear that I got for my room. She just kept hugging it and kissing it. Still when she goes in my room she still has to play with the bear and gets really mad that I won't let her take it out.

Jordan's mom wanted to take a family picture.....close!

She was so not going to smile.

We went sledding a few days after christmas with Jordans parents and his sister Heather....it was so cold I think that they only went down once. O-well, it was fun anyways.

When Jordan took Ally down he totally covered her in snow at the bottom. Nice!

Gracie was not so sure about the cold.

Grandma High getting ready.

Jordan pushing his dad.

Aunt Heather

My cute little pink marshmallow!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Looks like you had a great Christmas. I still have not posted my Christmas pictures. It's a little hard when we don't have internet on our own computer and I don't really know how to run my parents new one. I'll try again sometime. Your girls are so cute.

The Sharp Family said...

Wow!! It looks like Santa found you guys! It looks like you had a great Christmas! I love Ally and Gracie's jammies, they are so cute!

The Lane Family said...

You have such beautiful girls and I only hope I am half as good at doing their hair as you are. I look forward to dollies and bottles to go along with trucks and trains on Christmas!!!

Brittnee said...

It looks like you had a fun Christmas! Don't you love x-mas jamies--your girls look sooo cute. I bet they loved the holidays, I know mine did. You have a beautiful family, Shell and I haven't told you yet, but I love your hair that :)
Brittnee

Tanielle said...

you need to update!!! Uncles you Bob!!!