So I have not had anything exciting to blog about lately so I decided that I would share a few of the silly things that my girls do:


These are the cute princess lounge chairs that Grandma Carol gave to the girls and they love them.


Lately Gracie has been falling asleep during dinner, it looks so cute I just have to take a picture before I moved her.
I just thought that these were cute pictures except the fact that she looks so big. Once they turn one they look so old!
Jordan thought that it would be funny to see if Gracie would fit in Ally's doll stroller and push her around the house. Ally and Gracie thought that that was the coolest thing to do. It was quite the entertainment.




2 comments:
wow. in the picture of gracie sitting in the pink circle chair, she looks so much like ally! thats crazy! but they are so cute! and getting older. stop them!
your girls are adorable!! They look like so much fun. And I can't believe Gracie is 1 now!! Crazy.
Post a Comment