Friday, September 12, 2008

Ally's First Dance Class & Freezing Corn

This is my cutie on her first day of dance class. She was so dang excited that she could hardly wait because she wanted to dance like Barbie and the 12 dancing princesses. She did fairly well for her first time doing anything like it. She was very shy and just kinda watched everyone. Hopefully next time she will not be so shy. She did look adorable though!!!


The dance outfit seriously brought out the little poser in her!




After dance we went to my Grandma Barnards house and helped her can salsa and then we decided that we would start on the corn that we were going to freeze. That was a lot of corn to husk! Ally thought that she was the best little helper, and Gracie....well, she just wanted to eat the corn. We had a lot of fun and now we have yummy fresh frozen corn in the freezer whenever we want!





3 comments:

camielle said...

So, my niece is the CUTEST little dancer in the world! Love the outfit, love the bows and LOVE the poses! I do not think my husband will let me put either of the boys in a tutu anytime soon so I am going to have to live vicariously through your daughter for a while. I cannot wait to see all of her moves when we visit!

Luv Ya!

Cederberg Family said...

What cute girls!!!!

Heather said...

I cannot believe how adorable they keep getting. Is it possible they get cuter every time you take a picture?!

So sorry I missed Gracie's Birthday. I cant even begin to explain what life has been like around here.

Cant wait to see everyone at Christmas. And I want you to know, I check your blog every day for new pics!! hehehe! I love this!