Tuesday, September 23, 2008

GrAcIe * * * * 1 YeAr PhOtOs

These are just a few of my favorite pictures that I took of Gracie for her one year photos. She is not the most cooperative kid when it comes to taking pictures. She would rather be running away from me or playing with the dirt!





These are some of the silly pictures that I got of her....she is so rotten sometimes!



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last picture is my favorite. She looks so moody. I love it. Good job on the pics. She's cute.

Anonymous said...

wow her little leggings are so cute...very cute outfit and I like her little faces that she makes.

Brittnee said...

She is getting big! I love the pictures, her hair, and that little outfit:) Fun stuff.

Reed, Julie , Macie, Branson & Allie said...

Her outfit is so cute!! I can't wait 'till Macie is big enough to fit in the really cute stuff!

The Sharp Family said...

She is so adorable. I know this is REALLY late but Happy Birthday Gracie!