Monday, November 3, 2008

HaPpY HaLlOwEeN!

I am very slow at posting about our Halloween fun but we have had a month of non-stop fun. My mom was here visiting for a week and then my sister and her boys were here for three weeks. I have a TON of pictures to post but for now I will start with Halloween and then I will go back.

Since Camielle, Porter and Oakley were here this year for Halloween we decided to go and pick pumpkins with the kids at a little u-pick barn in Idaho Falls....ya know, we thought that they would have fun doing it, but boy were we wrong!! First of all it was FREEZING and then the kids were just plain grouchy! O-well! We went a little late so the selection was not the best but we did pretty good.



Jordan helped Gracie pick out her pumpkin.This was the best that I could do to get my girls to pose together. Both of them will never look at the camera at the same time!

And of course Ally has to pull at least one weird face!

This is a rare photo of these two both smiling. They were so cute together and Ally really misses Porter and Oakley now that they are gone.

She was very proud of her pumpkin.






Ally loved her fairy costume.

This seriously had to be the cutest little pumpkin that I have ever seen!

Our attempt at a family picture!


We took the kids trunk-r-treating and then to see some family and by time we got home we wondered who in the heck decided that this was a fun thing to do with kids!! But by the next day after everyone had finally gotten some sleep, we were able to look back and see that it was really fun despite all the chaos.
It was so much fun that Camielle and the boys were able to be here and have fun with us.......we are seriously bored now that it is just us again! So we just have to plan the next crazy get together so that we have something to look forward too.

6 comments:

Audra said...

Your girls' costumes are so cute!

Amy Jo said...

hahaha, shell, i love how there's the picture of gracie on the floor with the knife just chillin' there with her! it made me laugh. but the pictures are adorable and the girls looked cute!

The Sharp Family said...

We were going to go to the same pumpkin patch place... but never made it! I love the costumes they are so stinkin cute! Oh and by the way I love your hair, very cute!!! Happy Halloween to you guys!

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

Great hair cut!! And I am jealous of all your Halloween fun. It is normally one of my favorite holidays, but like you said, Brielle just didn't play along quite as well as I had hoped. Oh well, there is always next year ;) And yes, that is the most adorable pumpkin costume I have ever seen!!!

The Hunzikers said...

I can't believe what a big girl Ally is now! Your pumpkins look great!

Brittnee said...

Cute little ones. I love Halloween too and it's funny because you want your kids to love it just as much and it usually doesn't happen that way when they are tired. You look beautiful, love your hair.