YAY!!! It is time to decorate for Christmas!! I was trying to be good and not listen to Christmas music or watch Christmas movies until after Thanksgiving but......I ALMOST made it! I am so in the Christmas mood now so I convinced Jordan to put up the lights the other day so that we could turn them on Thanksgiving night. The girls were such good helpers.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







5 comments:
I started listening to Christmas music today, I never make it until after thanksgiving. And I started watching Christmas movies about two weeks ago:)
That is awesome we went and got a tree. TyLee my 3 and Half year old is so excited for santa. It is way fun.
i'm soooo excited! i watched the grinch the other night and now i'm ready for some christmas shopping on friday! you better be ready!
I am so surprised you held out this long with your celebrating...I know how crazy you are about Christmas. The girls are as cute as ever...wish we were there to help. Hopefully you get a little snow soon to really get you in the mood!
Luv you guys ♥
your kids are so cute and I think it is awesome that you are already getting in the Christmas spirit. I hear that you did an amazing job on Kierra's room.
Wendi :)
Post a Comment