Monday, December 1, 2008

TrIm Up ThE TrEe....

The tree is finally up! The house inside and out now officially say CHRISTMAS!! I am not sure how I did not take any pictures of the kids helping us decorate the tree......I am such a slacker, but here is the tree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you do such an awesome job. Your mother must have really trained you right. The tree looks great!

Love,
Mom!

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

OOO PREATY! I love the stockings hanging from the hutch AWESOME!

Unknown said...

the tree is georgeous. Are all you Robinson Girls just ridiculously talented? It's truly not fair, send the craftiness my way.

Brittnee said...

Looks great! Isn't it so much fun to decorate for Christmas?! Your tree looks beautiful. For some reason ours doesn't look like that....oh yeah I'm a little slow when it comes to decorating. Great job... as always :)

Birch Family said...

Scentsy giveaway go to the site and comment to enter for free scentsy stuff.
http://hillamcasa.blogspot.com/