First of all, I can not believe that my baby is ONE already. That went by way, way, way to fast! We decided that it would be fun to take the girls to the zoo since this time of year it is not busy and it was a perfect day because it was not hot. It was a lot of fun. I think that Ally enjoyed it a little bit more that Gracie but it was worth it. The only major disappointment was that the Otters were not there because they were cleaning the pool. They are Ally's favorite so she was a little disappointed, but she got over it as soon as we let her make a penguin penny in one of the machines that smashes them and puts a picture on them.
This is her showing me that she is one.
The monkeys were very playful and were swinging on the ropes and just playing and all of the sudden one of them jumped on the ledge right next to the window and scared the crap out of me and Ally. If you look at her reflection in the window you can see her face! I love it!!
Gracie thought that it was cool that they were all on the ledge and she kept trying to touch them and then just giggling.

She definitely got spoiled and she was lovin it. She really likes to be the center of attention so she was showing off for everyone.
A while ago at Wal-Mart I had seen watermelon plates and napkins and I could not resist them since her birthday is in the summer I thought that it would make the perfect party.








9 comments:
Ohhh.... I can't believe that she is one either. I am a bad friend. We forgot that it was Gracie's birthday. Man... Time goes by way to fast. Shell your girls are so cute.
I can't believe that she is already one year old either!! What a cute girl!! Plus I love her cake! Did you make it? SO cute!
Happy Birthday Gracie!!!! WOW I can't believe that she is one already. I can't believe how fast time goes! She is soooo adorable!
I might be the grandma but Gracie is the cutest 1 year old ever! She is definately a sweetheart!
I love you Gracie - Grandma Carol!
Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?! It's such a bitter-sweet experience. Anyway, it looks like she had a good day, what a cutie. That cake is so cute too. Wat a day huh! Take care, you guys are awesome.
OMGosh, She is so cute....however, I thought her hair was brown?!? Obviously I have been an awful friend. I haven't seen you guys forever. I miss you, so call me. I think I lost your number. I'll be waiting!!!
Cyd
Hey Michelle,
That cake idea is so cute! I love the picture where your girls are waiting for the guests to arrive. Kids get so excited for little things!
Happy Birthday Gracie!! Can't believe she's already one and I still have yet to meet the little cutie! Love the cake!
one already? Crazy. My baby boy is getting close its so sad
Post a Comment