Saturday, August 2, 2008

Project #1.......DONE!!!

So for this weekends project I decided that we would re-paint the bathroom. I had originally painted it yellow and it did not turn out the color that I had wanted and I have just been too lazy to change it....until now!

Ally was so serious about it.



Surprisingly when she was all done she only had paint on her leg. My messy child proved that somehow she could actually stay clean.

This is the finished bathroom.....well, almost, we still have to paint the trim and the cabinets, but that is going to take more patience than I had this weekend.





7 comments:

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

WOW Shell!! I am way impressed--the bathroom turned out so great! I know who to call when I start on our basement (Ally :)). NO I did not take that pic of Brielle (wish I could say I did) I have a friend who is just getting into photography and she did her pics. I will post some more when she is done editing them.

Birch Family said...

hey I love your bathroom i it amazing. And you even had a little helper. how cute. hey i don't know if you got my message or not but i am have a candle party and i would love for you to come I have invited a lot of the girls we went to school with so we can all get together and catch up. it is a 7:00 at my moms bring a friend a get a free scent bar and oh ya everything is on sale this month.

Anonymous said...

Very good, the bathroom looks great. I cant't believe that Ally stayed so clean - I've seen her eat an ice cream cone!

Audra said...

I love the colors! Looks like Ally had fun helping too.

Cameron and Vanessa said...

Hi Shell,
Your bathroom looks so good! I love the border. Painting sure takes a lot of patience so good for you with 2 kids. I enjoy stalking your blog.
Vanessa

Anonymous said...

Your bathroom turned out so cute. It's fun. Good job. Gracie's ponytail is so cute. I should posy some pics of Jaylee's ponytail. It's like 5 inches long and sticks straight up. Weird. Take care.

The Hunzikers said...

I love it!!!