Alright, so it is barley there, but she does finally have enough that an elastic will actually hold! She was really hard to actually get a picture of she would not sit still, so you may have to look very close to actually see the pony, but it is there I promise!!!
Hi!!! I just found out that you have a blog too!! Julie told me today!! I love it! I am glad that I have a way to look at those cute girls more often!!! And I do see the ponytail! I was so very excited to finally get a ponytail in Regie's hair! It's a big step!!! You will have to check out our blog sometime! http://happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com/ Tell the family hi!!!
That's awesome, I just put Aisha in her first ponytail too. It's funny that we have to wait forever to put something so little in their hair because they don't have much. Girls are fun!
6 comments:
I was the same way and now i can get two in Ellie's hair It is so fun
she is way to cute!!
Hi!!! I just found out that you have a blog too!! Julie told me today!! I love it! I am glad that I have a way to look at those cute girls more often!!! And I do see the ponytail! I was so very excited to finally get a ponytail in Regie's hair! It's a big step!!! You will have to check out our blog sometime! http://happylifefunnymoments.blogspot.com/
Tell the family hi!!!
hey, that counts... if you can get it in a rubberband, it's a ponytail.
you are such a nerd.
but its adorable.
That's awesome, I just put Aisha in her first ponytail too. It's funny that we have to wait forever to put something so little in their hair because they don't have much. Girls are fun!
Post a Comment