Monday, June 23, 2008

What a Monkey!


Gracie thinks that she is so big since she can pull herself up on everything, and recently she has figured out how to climb up them as well. She is short so you wouldn't think that she could climb a lot of things, but she never ceases to amaze me. Every time I turn around she is trying to climb something new. Ally did not climb until she was like 18 months and I thought that I was going to go crazy, so I am not sure what I am going to do with this rotten girl!



Everything goes in her mouth!!













2 comments:

Fab Five said...

Wow! She is crazy! So since she's crawling all over stuff is she walking too? She seems to be in a hurry to grow up!

MiChElLe said...

No, not yet, but she is going to soon and that is not what I want her to do yet. I want her to stay little she is getting big to fast.