These are Gracie's 9 month pictures. I can not believe that she is already that old, they grow way to fast! She still does not behave as good as Ally does for pictures, but I do have to say that I think that the pictures turned out pretty dang cute for how impatient she was getting with me! Oh, and as you can tell Ally had to have her picture taken too, she started posing for me the minute that I took the camera out.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







4 comments:
Your girls are georgeous and always look perfect! I love the tutu pictures, dang cute! PS. It looks like you had fun in Alaska
I love the pictures!! You do such a good job with them. I can't believe how big they are getting. It was really good to talk to you the other day. We need to get the kids together so they can play!
The little one is pretty darn cute but I am not so sure about the older one - what a nerd!
did you use photoshop for the spot coloring? cause its dang cute. i love the girls.
Post a Comment