Yay!! It is finally warm, or should I say HOT outside so now we are living off of popsicles. Gracie's first popsicle was a huge hit. I tried to just break off little pieces and give them to her, but that was not fast enough for her so I just gave her the whole thing and she was in heaven. I was so impressed that she held it by the stick and everything. She was defiantly a little blue and sticky afterwards, but that was nothing that the pool would not wash off!



Ally is very into things that match so she was so excited that her and Gracie's popsicles were the "same same mommmy!"

5 comments:
Thank goodness for popsicles! We definitely love popsicles at our house! Luke asks for a popsicle breakfast lunch, dinner, snacks, bedtime... pretty much all the time! I let Taylor try some the other day and she loved it.
Yay for summer! Love the bathingsuits by the way!
So cute. Your girls are adorable. I have yet to give Jaylee a popsicle but I bet it will happen before long. Finally warm weather for our sanity huh!!
I love swimming suits on babies.. their little buddha bellies stretching them out! Your girls are really sweet. Hope all is well with you guys!
Okay they are about the cutest girls ever!! I had to show them off - I made everyone at work come look at the pictures. So cute!
Post a Comment