These are the happy daffodils that I have.....Spring is coming!!!
Jordan and Ally had so much fun flying their kites outside. Ally thought that she was big stuff when she was running and getting the kite in the air like Dad was. (Idaho winds are good for something I guess!)


She seriously probably could have sat there and held the kite all day. It was so cute because she was so serious about it. I asked her if she wanted me to hold it and without even looking at me said, "no mamma, I can do it!"

Gracie was pretty into watching the kites, although later on the grass was much funner to try and eat.
Ally LOVES strawberries.






3 comments:
How fun! What a cute little family! I think I have that same shirt you're wearing in the last picture.
Yeah for kites! So fun! Your girls are so cute and you have the cutest little family. I can't believe Ally is getting so big though. Wasn't she just Gracie's size?
I love looking at your blog! It is so fun to see you guys. It's crazy, we don't live that far away but we never see each other except for family get togethers.
So question for you... where did you get your font on your blog?
Post a Comment