This weekend was finally a warm and sunny one, ok, it was actually very HOT, but it was so nice to be able to let Ally go outside and play all day.
We decided to set up the swimming pool and both of the girls were not so sure about it because it was such cold water. Gracie would not even put her feet in the first day, she would just shake her head NO when we tried. The next day it was a lot warmer and we put Gracie in her little floatie thing and she loved it. My favorite was how she would lounge and hold her feet while she was in there. Once Gracie was in the pool Ally thought that it was fun and would get in too, but she had to keep getting in and out to retrieve
Ally and Gracie could both seriously sit and swing all day long if I would let them. Gracie even falls asleep in hers! When I decided to sit on one of the swings Ally thought that that was the best way to swing.
All in all it was a very fun weekend to just hang out and watch the kids play and eat lunch on the picnic table.







1 comments:
You are such a cute mom! Outside days must be the best with little ones. It's been pretty hot here too....I'm not sure which is worse cold or hot. I haven't decided yet.
Post a Comment