Thursday, April 3, 2008

Spring is Coming....I Think!?





Ok, so I am really hoping that this is the start of Spring and Summer because I am getting so anxious to finally be able to let Ally go outside and play.
Today I decided that besides a small breeze that it was warm enough that I wanted to go out and push the girls on the swings. At first Gracie wasn't sure what to think and Ally was a little scared to swing on the big girl swing, but in the end both of them probably would have stayed out there all day. Oh, and if you didn't notice that we had to have Ally's baby in the swing too and I kept getting in trouble because I wasn't pushing her to so she was crying! My daughter is such a nerd, but I love to watch her with her babies, it is so stinkin cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! I want a little girl!

The Sharp Family said...

Hmmm let me think... Ally reminds me of someone? Oh yeah... US!!!! All the fights over who got to play with what baby and all the MANY hours of playing house!!!! Wow it's now gone full circle!

Unknown said...

That reminds me of Hannah, she's the same way about her babies, she puts them down for "naps" and then get's mad if we're too loud and wake them up.