




Okay, I am really bad at keeping this blog thing updated, but I am trying.
I seriously can not believe how fast kids grow. It no way seems like Gracie should be 6 months already. It is sad, but she is so much fun at this age. I have never seen a happier and more content baby. This kid never cries unless she is sick or poopy. Although, lately she has gotten to be such a mammas girl. As hard as that is sometimes, I love it! She also thinks that Ally is the funniest thing in the world. All Ally has to do is look at her and they both start giggling. It is hilarious.
Well, I finally got around to taking Gracie's 6 month pictures and she did okay for the first few and then she got bored of me taking so many. But sometimes the crying ones are cute too. These are some of my favorites.
1 comments:
She is so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown. They grow way to fast!
Post a Comment