Monday, March 17, 2008

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!



HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!






These are just a few pictures of the girls in their matching St. Patrick's Day shirts and bows. Ally thought that it was so cool that her and Gracie had the same shirt. I'm sure that it won't take too long for her to think that matching her little sister is not so cool, but until then, I will have my fun!

4 comments:

camielle said...

My nieces are the cutest! Happy St. Patty's Day...we wish we were there to celebrate.

Unknown said...

Michelle, your girls always look so perfect. You are such a good mommy! Happy St. Patricks Day!

The Hunzikers said...

Yay Michelle!! You joined the bloggin world! Love it! Your girls are so cute. Do you make the bows yourself? You have the cutest little family! We need to talk Julie into starting a blog.

The Sharp Family said...

They are so dang cute!!! Girls are so fun to dress up, there's not a whole lot you can do with boys! I can't believe how big they are getting. I haven't seen them since Christmas and they have changed so much. We definitely need to get together!