Wednesday, December 30, 2009

We HaD A VeRy MeRrY ChRiStMaS!!!!!

We had a FANTASTIC Christmas this year. It was so fun to have Ally and Gracie get so into everything. I will warn you now that there is a lot of pictures in here because it was hard to narrow it down.
On Christmas eve we went to my Grandma Draper's house for the annual ham and yummy potato Christmas eve dinner. It was DELICIOUS!!! When we got home we let the girls each open one presents(pajamas, of course).
Lily was asleep when we got home and I thought that she would wake up when we got her out of her carseat but she stayed fast asleep. I decided that I would just get a picture of her with her present. She woke up a little while later and put her jammies on with the girls.


This year I have been trying to use up my stash of fabric so I decided that I would make their jammies out of some that I had. I had my Grandma Barnard help me because I have never made pajama tops before. I think that they turned out cute. The only problem was that the tops were a little bit short but they looked cute for the day.


When Ally was unloading her stocking she took everything out one piece at a time.

Ally was soooo excited that Santa brought her just the baby that she wanted! She was also really cute about the stuff that everybody else got from Santa. She just kept saying that she asked Santa for that for us.

Gracie's favorite thing was a milk chocolate penguin that was in her stocking. She had to open it and start eating it before she would look at anything else.

Gracie had to show Lily all the stuff that she got from Santa.

Gracie and Dad had to read the book that Crazy Grandma gave her. She gave all of the girls books that she had made and they are part of the stories. The first time that I read them to the girls they had huge grins on their faces since their names, address' and birthdays were in it.

Lily had to eat her new toys that Ally and Gracie gave her.

Gracie finally was ready to look at her baby that Santa brought to her.

Lily had to attack her bear that Santa brought to her.

Ally was having a lot of fun dressing her new baby. She named hers Sally and Gracie's Molly.
I found how to make this cute play make-up on a blog so I decided to make it for Ally and Gracie and they LOVE it.

This is just Gracie being cheesy for me. All the sudden she loves to pose for the camera.

Ally got a Littlest Pet Shop doctor's office. She was so excited because she has a lot of the pets but this was the first house that she had for them.



We got Ally and Gracie princess sleeping bags that have and air mattress in them for when we go camping.

This is what the living room looked like when they were done.


Lily just hangin out watching her sisters play and eating her elephants.


After we were done opening presents we went to Jordan's parents to have breakfast casserole and open presents. I just had to take some pictures of Lily because she was in such a happy mood.

Jordan's mom and dad gave Ally and Gracie dress-up clothes. They were in heaven!!!!

Gracie did not want us to take her picture in her dress.



3 comments:

The Lane Family said...

What a fun Christmas!!! I love the girl's PJ's I think they are really cute and I am so amazed and impressed with your sewing skills. I need to find the time to learn and take a course.

My mom tried to teach me but I was stubborn and fought her tooth and nail, now I wish I would have behaved a little better. My goal for 2010 is too get better at sewing!!!

I love Gracie's cute little expressions especially after she got caught with her chocolate penguin. That looks like a face I would see on Aidan :)

That is so cute that you found a dolly named Allie...good job Santa!!!

I hope your New Years is GREAT!!!

Julie said...

Oh man how fun! I can't believe how big your girls are getting! They are all so super cute! Lilly is growing up so fast! Thanks for all the pictures it is fun to see them.

The Robinsons said...

You look like you had an amazing Christmas! Yes starting school is nerve racking but exciting. We need to skype!! I have it on my laptop, so text me some time when you and the girls can skype and I will open up my computer!<3