Tuesday, December 29, 2009

ChRiStMaS DrEsSeS....

We found these dresses for the girls and just had to have them. Ally's even came with one for her doll so she was in heaven. They looked soooo cute ( I may be slightly biased!) Once again trying to get all three to smile or even look at the camera at the same time has really not been working so well! So you will have to look at a few to see all three of them looking cute!!!

As you can tell Gracie was not so into having a picture taken.


5 comments:

Tanielle said...

O.K. they are adorable!!! I LOVE the dresses! Gracie's face in the last one cracks me up! They are too stinkin' cute! I sure did forget to take pictures of my two youngest Sunday in their dresses..oops. Maybe I can remember this week!:-)

The Robinsons said...

Haha I love your girls!! They are soo aborable! I wish we lived closer so I could see them more often!! We miss you guys. Have a great New Years!

Heather said...

HEHEHEHEHE Gracie in the last picture is just priceless. She'll hate it when she is a teenager, but I love it! They all look so pretty in red.

The Lane Family said...

Their dresses are so beautiful. I LOVE Them. Allie looks so grown up and her hair is so pretty!!!

I think Miss Gracie in the last one looks a lot like your Mom and Shea!!! Lily is so sweet as well. She looks a lot like you I think and her flower bow...Too CUTE!!!

Amy Robinson said...

i LOVE gracie in those pictures. she looks like a little turtle in that last one! hahaha :) i love them! and the dresses are precious!