Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Our Weekend....


Me and my girls


Daddy and his girls



Ally thought that squirting Gracie with the squirt gun was the funnest....it is a good thing that Gracie is so patient with her!



Ally is terrified of dogs most of the time and Jordan's brother and his wife have two black lab puppies and of course Ally is a chicken, but she was brave when we were at Jordan's parents for the 4th because when she would shoot them with the squirt gun they would just sit there and try to drink it. She is such a nerd!


It is really hard to get both of the kids looking and smiling at the camera at the same time....this was the best that we could do.


Gracie was fascinated with the sparklers and kept trying to touch them.


Overall we had a very fun weekend. We all had fun with our crazy fireworks that we did and Ally was only a little scared of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your Girls are sooo cute! It looks like you had a great 4th of July! I hope that we will be able to see you this weekend up at the family reunion! Talk to you soon!

Birch Family said...

I am having a Scentsy Party in firth and would love for you to come so will you e-mail me your address so i can send you an invite also if you not sure and what scentsy is check out www.scentsy.com/mariab Thanks Maria
Have a great day.

Ryan, Cyrie and Brielle said...

Hey Shell,
Just blog hopping and wanted to say hi! I love all your fun pics especially the one of Ally shooting Gracie with the water gun. What a great funny moment to catch on camera! I thought of you the other night while I was up making bows untill 3am. Brielle was getting her pictures done the next morning I wanted some to match her outfits. I was so happy I spent on the time on the bows because she ended up being naked the whole time anyway! Thanks for teaching us and we need to get together again and do some more!