OUR TRIP TO SEE OAKLEY (oh, and Camielle, Matt and Porter too!)
*Sorry, there is seriously a lot of pictures but I just couldn't narrow it down anymore, and believe me when I say that I did!! We had too much fun!*

I think that Ally was just as excited as us to hold Oakley, infact I think that she was the first one to hold him. The whole way there on the airplane she was telling us that we could not hold him that she was going to.
*Sorry, there is seriously a lot of pictures but I just couldn't narrow it down anymore, and believe me when I say that I did!! We had too much fun!*
I think that Ally was just as excited as us to hold Oakley, infact I think that she was the first one to hold him. The whole way there on the airplane she was telling us that we could not hold him that she was going to.
We went on lots of walks and Ally had to push a stroller and doll on all of them. It was so hot and muggy that we were dying, but she pushed it all the way.
There was a lake not to far from Camielle's house that we went to. It was so much fun. The water was just the right temperature to play in.
Gracie loved to just sit and splash in it and then she decided that it was more fun to eat the sand..o-well, a little sand never hurt anyone!
We found a berry patch that was close to Camielle's house that had fresh blueberries. We thought that might be something that the kids would think was fun.
FAMILY REUNION IN COPPER BASIN
After we got home from North Carolina we had one day to shop for all the camping groceries and misc items that we needed and pack it all to go camping for our Draper Family Reunion in Copper Basin. It was a little crazy but it was definitely worth it.
Tanielle thought that it would be funny to put a mustache on Gracie...and I have to say that it was probably the funniest thing that I have ever seen!!! Gracie thought that it was funny too and could not figure out how to get it off. 
At the campground there is a creek not to far away and all the kids love to play in it. It is freezing cold and last year Ally would play in the water with no problem, but this year she said that it was to cold and she just fished with her stick instead.

Ally can make people out of anything that she can find. On this particular day rocks were the people, it is so funny to listen to her when she is playing, she has such an imagination.

These were our super cool glow in the dark 2008 glasses! Ally thought that she was pretty cool with them on upside down and backwards!!!

My Aunt Tanielle has a baby that is five months younger than Gracie and we both had their pack and plays for them so this is what they looked like for a lot of the trip. Gracie would play peek-a-boo with Ashllyn and thought that she was pretty funny. It was fun to listen to them babble to each other.

This picture of Ally looks so sweet and innocent, but at this time she was being so naughty, I have no idea how I got such a cute picture!
Our little family. Ally does not cooperate for pictures very well. It is really hard to get two kids to be looking at the camera at the same time.














4 comments:
Holy Cow Michelle what a couple of weeks! Your girls are just so darn cute! Looks like you had a blast and those bluberries in your other post looked delish!
Hey! I love these pictures! Looks like you guys had a blast visiting Camille and camping. Can't wait to see the girls!
What a great couple of weeks! I was so disappointed that we missed the camping trip again this year! It looked so fun!
Looks like you guys have been having loads of fun! I loved the pictures of Allie and Porter...they are so cute together!
Post a Comment