Wednesday, April 28, 2010

LiLy --- 9 MoNtHs

My sister-in-law, Heather, took Lily's 9 month pictures. She did a great job!
Sorry there is a picture overload but it was really hard to narrow it down!


She crawls like a gorilla when she does not have pants on, it is pretty funny and she is really fast at it.





This is what she does when she is being shy, she is a nut!



I love those chubby little legs!


She hates the grass so she was not happy when I set her on it and was trying everything to get off of it, it also didn't help that the tutu was just as bad as the grass.

Then she was pulling some rotten faces for us.









6 comments:

The Sharp Family said...

She is so cute! I love the pictures!

Julie said...

So cute! She sure loves to stick out her tongue doesn't she?

The Lane Family said...

I LOVE the pictures that Heather took they are so. so cute and Lily is just beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

She is sooooo cute!! Give her a big kiss from Crazy G'ma!

Anonymous said...

O my gosh... Michelle she is so cute. Wow she looks so cute in blue. I can't believe she is already 9 months. She's adorable.

Heather said...

That was so much fun. I love the pictures that didnt make it to the blog too... the ones where she is just NOT HAPPY about the grass. Thanks for letting me take these.